John Henline -
Serenbe is located in the Plametto Georgia area. This 900 acre master planned Horse Community has 220 lots that are
only .5 acre in size. A 25 acre working organic farm and a 10 acre equestrian center.
The 900 acres of Serenbe lie in the heart of a 40,000 acre master plan preserve. There are over 100 miles of trails
to ride or hike. 70% of this Horse Community development will remain green and undeveloped.
• Take I-85 South past the airport to exit #69
• Take exit #69 and follow the signs for South Fulton Parkway (there are no real turns, lanes just veer off)
• Go about 15 miles and turn left onto Cochran Mill Road (road does not end, but street signs are clear)
• Go 2.6 miles until Cochran Mill dead ends into Hutcheson Ferry Road
• Turn right onto Hutcheson Ferry Road and go about 2 miles.
• Turn left on Atlanta-Newnan Road
• Travel approximately 1 mile and turn right on Selborne Lane. Drive straight ahead into the
community. Serenbe Information Center is on the left.
• When coming from the airport, if there is a choice between I-85 and Spur 14, take Spur 14
Back to Georgia