Gainesville Horsemans Ranch $-$$$|
John Henline -
GAINESVILLE HORSEMANS RANCH
Gainesville's Horsemans Ranch is located approximately 15 miles north east of Gainesville Texas.
The Horsemans Ranch concept of “Organized Country” simply means that we create an environment by starting with
approximately 500 acres in a rural setting and create a master plan and vision of a Horse Community that meets the
primary objectives of our customers;
Neighbors with similar recreational interests. Enough space for privacy, lots are approximately 5
acres. Paved roads
Within an hours driving distance to top notch healthcare, restaurants, theatres, etc.
"Big City" conveniences such as high-speed internet, a sense of security with an electronic gate and friendly
neighbors keeping a watchful eye. A well maintained central arena and interconnected riding trails. A
"common" place to meet neighbors when one feels like socializing. A flexible and enforced set of deed
restricitons, overseen by a professional organization
The Horse Trailer Park in Gainesville will contain 5 overnight hookups and be adjacent to the Indoor Arena.
Community & Fitness Center
Community Room/Fitness Center/Business Center
- Self contained building on the 5 acre of common area
- Approximately 1000 sf of a/c space with an adjacent outdoor pavilion
- Includes kitchen, fitness area (similar to a hotel fitness room), and area with a PC/Fax machine/Telephone
- Approximately 15’ wide along the roadsides and the perimeter of the property and 3-4 connections from the road to
the perimeter between identified properties
- Estimated length 12 miles
Back to Texas